Doll convention

Photobucket

I went with my lolita friends to an annual doll convention in Rome yesterday, I haven’t got a doll but I really like them and it was a good chance to meet friends I usually cannot see! We left home in the morning and met the girls around lunch time, so then we went to a chinese restaurant.

Photobucket

Yummy food! The next time I would like to try something new, I always choice the same things XD

Photobucket

Chiara, Grazia and me decided to dress up Angelic Pretty all in black with different color combo, I really loved their outfits *_*! I wore my wrapping ribbon with a “classic” lolita outfit this time and I finally cut the bangs on my new wig, now I like how it suits me XD

Photobucket

Jsk,bag (Angelic Pretty), headbow (h&m), Blouse, cardigan (Bodyline), shoes (Antaina)

I was sad ‘cause I found in the convention the Pullip collaboration with Sengoku Basara with my favorite characters and I couldn’t afford them *sadness* but I’ll surely take them in future, I’m so in love with Masamune and Motochika ahah

Photobucket

There were also a BJ exposition, all the dolls were amazing, I loved them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Other pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Creepiest stand ever D:

The convention was really small so in few time we visited all the stands, so it was the time to make some group pictures, sorry if the light isn’t the best but the local was really dark x.x

Photobucket

Grazia, Eleonora, me, Eliana, Elena, Chiara (check their blogs!)

Photobucket

And another picture with Desi and Anna

Photobucket

I hope you enjoy this post!

15 commenti:

  1. You all look very lovely ^^ Doll conventions are always alot of fun. I always enjoy watching all the dolls and how different every doll looks like ^^

    RispondiElimina
  2. waaaaaa mi sto trasformando anch'io in dollara e la cosa non va bene XD non ho così tanti soldi da spendere... ma prima o poi ne avrò una u_u
    cmq ti capisco...... Masamune è sempre troppo cool e vedendo (più o meno) quella doll è davvero cool XD
    eravate tutte bellissime.. come sempre lo sai che adoro il tuo outfit (mi ripeto da fb LOL)..

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ahah come ti capisco ._. anche io non ho decisamente soldi per coltivare un'altra passione costosa...però prima o poi Masamune DEVE essere mio *risata da fangirl*

      e grazie millissime ancora per i complimenti ♥♥♥ sei sempre troppo gentile e carina ç****ç

      Elimina
    2. e andiamo col fangirlismo! XDD
      guarda.. se davvero non pensassi che mi piacciono i tuoi outfit, non lo scriverei ^^

      Elimina
  3. mi sono divertita tanto ♥
    ps: non funge il link del mio blog ><

    RispondiElimina
  4. Cool! A doll convention <3 I remember the time I had BJDs...
    Seems you had fun! Everybody were so cute :3
    And I must day...creepy barbies D:

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥ the barbies were so creepy D:

      Elimina
  5. Le bambole mi hanno sempre inqueitato molto, le uniche che ho amato da bambina sono le Barbie ^__^ ma quello stand era in effetti inquietante >_<

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. lo stand era davvero inquietante, non ho ancora capito perchè riunire così tante barbie nude e spettinate XD

      Elimina
  6. Ah avevo visto le foto su facebook! Come siete carine! >v<
    lol le pullip di basara mi fanno senso..sarĂ  la faccia xD /fugge/
    (per me, quello che forse è stato reso meglio è Mori)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ahahah hai perfettamente ragione che fanno senso XDDD in realtà a me piacciono perchè sono una dannata fangirl *ghigna in modo depravato*

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.