Outfits overload

11:20
I dressed up a lot these days so I have a lot of new outfits to show you, I hope you like them! Let me know which are your favorites! Let me know also if you like this kind of "outfit resume post" or "one post - one outfit" with lots of details, I'm trying new post solutions in this period but I don't know which one is better!




































Cardigan Super Lovers - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Skirt ACDC rag - Bag Glad News - Tights Taobao - Shoes Ebay

Inspired school girl outfit from two Saturdays ago. It has been long since the last time I wore this cardigan, I really love it but it's always a bit difficult for me to coordinate without thinking I made the same outfit all times ahah!




































Hat h&m - Jacket, skirt Terranova - T-shirt offbrand - Tights Taobao - Boots Jeffrey Campbell - Necklace Bershka

I hadn't a special occasion for this outfit, I only found some of my old band t-shirts in my closet so I decided to put one in my coordinate. I really like the final result!




































Hat h&m - Sweater Taobao - Necklace, skirt Glavil - Tights Avantgarde - Boots Jeffrey Campbell 

From the past Saturday, it was the first time I took a pic with this lovely sweater and I bought it over one year ago, really strange I forgot it!




































Headband, tights, shoes Taobao - Dress Sheinside - Cardigan Glavil

Sort of spring-ish outfit with the dress I got as birthday present from my lovely friends Chiara and Grazia! I like to dress up cute and pastels sometimes even if I don't think it's the best on me, I'll be forever a lover of black, lol.

15 commenti:

  1. such cute outfits ^^ i love the first cardigan and the 2nd outfit
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  2. I like the first one best. you look like a cute devil^-^

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow, I love ALL of them! *___* I like this kind of post, I don't have a favourite outfit because I love all of them! >w< ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♡♡ I'm glad you like them *_*

      Elimina
  4. Tutti bellissimi come sempre *_* per gusto personale preferisco il secondo - ho un debole per le gonne corte davanti e lunghe dietro - ma devo dire che mi piaci moltissimo negli outfits più pastello. Non che tu non stia bene con quelli più rock e goticosi, anzi, anche perché hai un gusto stupendo nel metterli insieme, però non so, quelli più "sweet" secondo me su di te rendono di più :D.
    In ogni caso, i tuoi outfit post sono sempre una delizia per gli occhi!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime ♡♡♡ sei sempre troppo troppo gentile ç*ç!

      Elimina
  5. Beautiful outfits! You're pretty ❤

    Follow my new blog: macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    RispondiElimina
  6. cute outfits!! i dont mind either way that you post, as long as you post x]

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.