Christmas presents and recent gets

Happy new year to all you dear readers! As I promised before I finally finished the new haul post with the christmas presents and my last purchases, this year I received so many amazing presents I didn't expect, I feel so lucky!

 My boyfriend took me the new Naked 3 from Urban Decay, I fell in love instantely with it 'cause I'm a big fan of pink eyeshadows, most of people prefer brown eyeshadows for daily look instead I prefer pink ones and this palette is perfect for me! The quality is great as always, I highly recommend to buy it if you are in doubt!



From my parents I got some money like every year, but also two new perfumes! The first one is Valentina by Valentino (I got the Christmas edition with the body crem), the floral scent is strong but still delicate, the second one is the well know Miss Dior! Now I'm ok with perfumes for years XD (if you are interested to see my parfume collection just let me know).



 I also got a nice set with a vanilla candle and essence for home from my friend Sarah! It's so nice and I can't wait to come back to my little house to try it! One of my aunts gave me a nice set for body, everything smells so good!


I Some delicious sweets yay! Domori chocolate is my favorite ever!


Two cute slippers, the first one from my lovely friend Chiara, the second one from one of my aunts. I totally need them 'cause I destroyed my old pairs ahah.


My friend Grazia gave me this beautiful River Island beanie, it was in my wish list I'm so happy! It's super soft and detailed, surely my favorite beanie at the moment! I noticed I realized most of my winter wish list after buying this lovely sweater from Killstar! I need to buy more things like this, it's really cozy and warm.


Some presents I got from my friends Erika, Alessia and Flavia! Thank you again for the lovely gifts *_* I love them!


My friend Nicola gave me delicious handmade chocolates (by him) and an amazing necklace he also did himself! I wore it a lot during these days!


Surely the best present I got is from my boyfriend's mother, a new wallet from Vivienne Westwood *_* I'm in love with it! It's from the last collection logomania, it's sold out in this color in this moment but you can find a lot of amazing wallets in the official website, if I could I'll buy all of them ahah!


With the last money of my birthday and Christmas I also ordered some new things! This year I decided to concentrate to coats so I bought another one from the last Glad News's collection, their outwears are just amazing, my favorite in all the gyaru brands! After this purchase I'm sure I'll be ok with coats for years :P























 I also bought one of my favorite Ghost of Harlem dresses from the last collection, it's soft and super detailed!The best thing is I got it for the 50% discount in a special sale day, I feel really satisfied ahah!


Two velvet skirts I got from taobao, they are an evergreen for winter!
 
New fake lashes, my favorite lower from Diamond Lash and a package from the collaboration between Eyemazing and Amoyamo! I tried them and the'y re gorgeous, really light and natural! A Mac shop staffer said me they look like their n°7 model....but I paid for all the package way less than one pair from Mac XD.


Little shopping from Lush! I'm in love with their hair care products, but this time I wanted to try something for face and lips, for now I'm really satisfied with them! 


New lipstick from Mac, this time I chose the famous Rebel! I was searching for a strong color and this one is absolutely amazing!

I also bought some new wigs from taobao and some little things for my house but I think this post is enough long ahah! Now I'm waiting for the sales to spend all the rest of money from Christmas (lol) I can't wait!

26 commenti:

  1. che dire...... invidia profonda per il portafoglio *_________*

    RispondiElimina
  2. wow! Great presents! I just loooved the little chocolate skulls!! <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. yay I have the same sweater from killstar!
    I love the eyelashes *-*

    RispondiElimina
  4. Lovely presents <3 Where did your boyfriend get the Urban Decay pallette? :) I really would like to get it, but it's sold out everywhere.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you! It's from Sephora, but it went sold out really fast here too!

      Elimina
  5. Really wonderfull presents! The eyeshadow pallette has such beautiful and soft colors, I like it ^_^ And the Killstar sweater is awesome ♥ I also liked the handmade chocolate, it's so cool that they are handmade *skulls*. The first pair of slippers looks really warm and soft :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like them dear ♥♥ the palette is wonderful, I love it (like all the gifts I got *v* I was so lucky this year!)

      Elimina
  6. So many lovely things! Happy new year girl :) <3

    RispondiElimina
  7. Beautiful presents*-* the eyeshadow palette has such nice colors.

    RispondiElimina
  8. anche io ho ricevuto i profumi di Valentina *^* è buonissimo! <3

    RispondiElimina
  9. ooooooooooh, you got so many nice things! I adore pink eyeshadow too! And the naked3 pallet looks so wonderful *o* I adore the miss dior perfume, still need to buy it (and yes I would like to see your collection ^-^) Great jewellery too!

    xoxo The Mad twins

    RispondiElimina
  10. Really great stuff you got there *^*

    RispondiElimina
  11. Lovely gifts! I adore Miss Dior Cherie (I have MDC Blooming Blossom myself!) as well!
    Glad News has some amazing clothes. A shop recently opened here, but it is quite expensive!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Miss Dior Cherie is really nice too, love it!
      Yes, unfortunately Glad News is really expansive, luckily with sales everything has good price!

      Elimina
  12. So cute stuffs! I love the skirts x3
    Happy New Year! x)

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.