Lip products collection

A question I got all the time is what lipsticks/lipglosses I wear so I decided to share my collection with you! I don't think I'm a make up addicted like the ones I see everytime on youtube (I haven't drawers full of make up items) but I have in my opinion enough things to call it "collection" and they're also way more than my real need XD.












































My favorite lipsticks for texture are without doubt the YSL ones, they're so creamy and soft, my lips are really dry but with these lipsticks I will be ok all the day! Unfortunetely they haven't different textures and not so many colors to choose, but they are definetely really good and give them a chance, I'm sure you will love them. The packaging is also so elegant and gorgeous, maybe the most special one for lipsticks! The worst thing is obviously the price, really high like every luxury brand cosmetics, but if you have a Sephora shop you can somethimes get with the card a 20% discount so you'll feel less shameful ahah! (from left Rouge Volupté shine n. 6, Rouge Volupté shine n.18 and Rouge Volupté 31).












































Another addiction to me and most of the make up lovers is the Mac lipsticks! I love the fact you can choose between so many different textures and shades, you definetely find always something you like! The pink one is cremesheen Speed dail, perfect for everyday, the purple one is the famous Rebel (my favorite!) and the last one is Hang-up, it seems like brown/black, but when you wear it it's a dark shade of red.


























Another of my favorite brand for lipsticks is Shiseido, I tried different products from them and I was always really satisfied! These four lipsticks are all really good in texture and perfect for daily use, when I don't know what to wear and I need a nautral color I always choose one of them! (Fom left RS 711, RS 701, RS 326, PK 331)


























My red lipsticks (miss only the Mac one in a pic before!), they have different textures, the first one is creamy and absolutely my favorite, the second and the third are matt (between these two I recommend the Rimmerl one, the Kiko one has not the best quality and for this I use it rarely). From left Rimmel 10, Rimmel 111 Kiss of life, Kiko 84)


























Coral/orange section: the colors are really sheer on the lips and not so colored as they are in the pic, I don't really like this color on me but with a sheer and comfy texture I wear them happily during summer time (as you can see the last one is near the end). From left Clarins Rouge Prodige 115 , Essence Urban Messages, Max Factor sheer gloss 03.


























Lip tint and liquid lipsticks: the two on the left are the new liquid lipsticks from Dior and I can say they are absolutely fabulous, gorgeous colors and packging and good resistance, they are also really comfy on the lips (the pink one is Kiss me, the red one Vie d'Enfer). The YSL is one of the most famous lip tint, the color I have (n.18) is not the best 'cause is too light for me but it lasts a lot during the day, I wish I have the chance to try other colors from this series. The Essence one is a mix between a tint and a lipgloss, it's not really covering so you can use it mostly over other lipsticks, the color is 01 hot red.


























All my lipglosses! The first one is from the limited edition Ballerina from Essence so you cannot find it, it's one of my favorite the texture is really soft and the color is cute. The second one is the 04 Trendsetter from Essence, the texture is ok and the color really nice, it's not a special color but for its price is totally ok! The red one is from an old line from Revlon ( I don't know if it still exist) but I don't like it, it's a gloss but it dryes a lot my lips D:. The Lancome one is the n.06, great texture and the color is perfect for everyday, the price is a bit high for this product in my opinion, 'cause it's not special at all. The two from Kiko are and the Extra Volume n.19 and Super Gloss n.109, the first one is ok, nothing really bad to say about it, the second one is a beautiful everyday color and I like it a lot also for the soft texture! The Anna sui one (n. 305) is my treasure from my Japan travel, beautiful color, good texture and the amazing rose scent that every AS product have! The pink lipgloss from Clinique is not really special, but it has the SPF 15 so it's really good for summer. And lastly my Chanel lipgloss (n. 57 Insolence) is a beautiful pink shade and one of my most used lipglosses, really comfy on the lips and with one layer it covers well!


























The color blams are really popular in this moment, every brand has their own colors! I really love this type of products 'cause they're perfect when I haven't time to put a lipstick and my lips are dry. The first one is the most famous Chubby stick from Clinique, I have the color 108, a lovely cherry pink, the texture is amazing, really soft and smooth, absolutely my favorite one. The second one is from Sephora, the color is the 06 Strawberry delish a cute hot pink shade, the only bad thing about it is I need to sharpen it XD it's not automatic. I don't know the number of the Tarte one, but it's again a cute hot pink, a bit more sheer than the Sephora one, the texture is good and it has a strong mint scent. The last one is n.16 from Kiko, the colors is cute but not special, the texture is really good but again I don't like the fact it's not automatic XD.


























Nude and pink lipsticks are perfect for everyday use (in order Pupa Diva's oruge 03, Astra 163, Nyc 411 Snowcome, Clarins 712 and Bionike 101), some of them are still new even if I bought them or got them like a present some time ago, mostly because I would like to finish some of them before using another ones! My favorite one is absolutely the Bionike one, it's the perfect dupe of my Mac Speedail and the texture is really creamy!













































It's all for my lip products collection, I hope you liked it and found some lipsticks/glosses you would like to try! Of course if you have any recommendations let me know, I'm always really curious to try new shades and brands!

10 commenti:

  1. I have dry lips and my lipstick always goes bad in a couple of hours so I hardly wear much except for photos, I'm liking the YSL ones, would you suggest I go for a lipgloss or liquid lipstick instead so it doesnt dry out? opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I have dry lips too and YSL lipsticks are absolutely the best, really creamy and moisturizing, sometimes liquid lipsticks and tints are really dry!

      Elimina
  2. ahhhhh you have such an awesome collection! The mac and YSL ones looks so pretty. I've recently bought an Illamasqua matte lipstick and love it and also a Kat Von D one :D
    xo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like it! I would like to try Illamasqua and Kat Von D lipsticks *_*

      Elimina
  3. Very informative post! I also don't collect that much make up except for lipsticks and lipgloss! Can't get enough of them *__* Now I want one from YSL *_*
    I also own a Kiko Lip Pencil, but I didn't found any pencil sharpener which is big enough to sharp it... can you maybe give me a suggestion how you do it?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm really happy you like my post! Lipsticks and lipglosses are never enough ahahah!
      Kiko sells a pencil sharpener bigger perfect for the lip pencils :D like this one http://cdn1.stbm.it/girlpower/gallery/foto_gallery/bellezza/i-prodotti-per-le-sopracciglia-di-kiko/temperino-doppio.jpeg?-3600

      Elimina
  4. OMG *___* how much lipsticks! I love dark cherry tones <3

    RispondiElimina
  5. Lipsticks are always good to have right? I'm more a lipstick kind of girl than lipgloss.. I do have some lipglosses but don't use them often, because my hair always decide to stick in the lipgloss haha

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. same here ahahah ♡ the only good reason to have some liglosses is if you have dry lips :<

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.