Camouflage


















































Beanie Primark - Top Romwe- Skirt Romwe - Shoes Jeffrey Campbell - Choker Rogue + Wolf
Necklace Rock 'n rose

I wanted a camo print skirt for so long and this skirt is just perfect, super comfy, good quality and easy to coordinate (and of course you know how I love long and sheer skirts for summe time!). I paired it with this distressed crop top which is absolutely perfect for his soft material and shape, I wear this combo a lot lately to go around the town and chill at home with my bf, I think I'll wear it a lot until the summer ends ahahah. I can't wait to finally wear long and cozy sweaters all day with my favorite boots.

5 commenti:

  1. OMG this top is amazing <3 I can't believe summer is going to end soon, but I am looking forward to comfy sweaters as well ^^
    http://gyarubaby.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love this top and skirt so so so much!
    They're pretty perfect, like you <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much cutie ♡ I'm so glad you like them!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.