No hard feelings

























































Hat h&m - Top SheIn - Skirt Romwe - Tights Dresslink - Shoes Yru - Choker Ghost of Harlem

Hi guys and happy weekend! Today I share with you a super cozy outfit perfect for this spring days, I'm so happy spring is finally here :D the days are always so warm and shiny I can wear all my light clothes after so many months! I really like the top and the material which is kinda tick and different from the usual crop tops, I paired it with my favorite fake leather skirt and high platform sneakers to stay comfy all day! I wish you a great weekend, today I'm going to a convention in another lolita outfit, I hope I have the chance to get some cool pics because I'll wear one of my favorite gothic lolita dresses in my closet!

5 commenti:

  1. Almost casual, but still darkly beautiful!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh my gosh that choker is so beautiful! It gives this casual coord an extra oomph to it. I really want to try out rokku one day... But I'm not too sure if it'll suit me! You look so amazing in it!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You would be perfect in rokku style ;__; ♡ thank you!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.