Black and pink










Hat h&m - Wig TrendywigsChoker Romwe - Necklace Weirdbrain creation - Dress DressyStar - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

Something a bit different from my usual today, but I love long dresses even if I'm a short girl ahah this one is from DressyStar, the quality is really good and I love how comfy it is, I wore it with the ribbon on the back and it looks like an inspired yukata dress this way! Do you like long dresses? Let me know! I wanted also to share my thoughts about this pink wig you saw a lot recently in my looks, the quality is amazing, the fiber is super soft and natural (it looks like real hair!) and it's really easy to comb, it became one of my favorite wigs in all my collection! I really reccomend it if you're looking for a lace front wig because it's totally gorgeous (the shipping is also super fast!). I've been thinking to do a wig collection video for so long but I haven't enough time to film it sigh, I hope to do it after the big exam I'm currently studying for.

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.