Glass









Headband handmade - Wig Taobao -  Top Romwe - Skirt Ghost of Harlem - Necklace ShopDixi - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys! I would like to take a minute to thank all of you for your amazing birthday wishes, I had so many of them in all my accounts and I feel really lucky to receive so many lovely words, you totally made my day with your kindness! I didn't organize a party this year, unfortunately I have so many things to do in this period I barely have time to breath, but my friends surprised me with a lot of adorable presents I couldn't feel happier! I'll do a birthday haul when I have enough free time, so if you would love to watch some specific videos let me know, 'cause I'll start to making them again asap :D! Today's look is one of my favorites, it's always all black but I tried to mix different materials to create a more vibrant look, I think the tiny spikes details all around make a cool effect in the whole look! I have so many outfits in my mind I hope to share them with you soon (and stay tuned I have some cool wigs reviews for you in the next days!)

2 commenti:

  1. I love your Romwe top, Ghost of Harlem skirt, and your handmade headband. Your wig, eye-makeup and lipstick all look gorgeous as well! You look extremely pretty and I love your outfit!
    I also love your YouTube channel videos and subscribed.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.